DIY POTTERY WORKSHOP - MAKE A MUG WITH CLAY + CRAFT
WHERE: Hatched Collective / The Creative Marketplace - 3536 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116
WHEN: Thursday, August 30th - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
CLAY + CRAFT's vision has always been to be more than a one man show. We want you to get your hands dirty too! So...for the joy of making, attend our DIY Pottery Workshop and make your own coffee mug.
- Clay: You'll get two pounds of California clay.
- Instruction: Receive step by step instruction, hand building techniques and inspiration from Nicole Novena, the ceramist behind CLAY + CRAFT's modern pottery (shop the collection).
- Mug: Create your own hand built ceramic mug (or feel free to create whatever your heart desires). Your piece will be bisqued fired, glazed with our white or oatmeal glaze (your choice), fired again and will be ready for pick up at The Creative Marketplace beginning Thursday, September 13th or any day thereafter during business hours.
- Wine: Enjoy a glass (or two) while making to help get those creative juices flowing.
- Conversation: Plus, during the workshop ask away. Nicole's happy to chat about CLAY + CRAFT, her clay covered journey, creative process, business...etc.
- Sign Up: Advance registration is required. There is a limited number of spots. Note: At checkout, select the "LOCAL PICK UP FOR SAN DIEGO AREA ONLY" option. Click here to register.
- Location: This workshop will be held at Hatched Collective / The Creative Marketplace - 3536 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116.
ABOUT CLAY + CRAFT:
- CLAY + CRAFT is a collection of modern ceramics handcrafted in San Diego, California by Nicole Novena. Each piece is thoughtfully designed, minimalist inspired and timeless. Shop coffee mugs, carafe + cup sets created for wine, whiskey, sake or your favorite beverage, minimalist inspired plates (aka blates), flower vases and more.